Saturday, July 2, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

So inspired by Erin Bailey, or as most of you know her as ScandalousBeauty, I have decieded to do the 30 Day Blog/Vlog challenge. I didn't here about it till last night so I will be doing 2 post today! the first will just be my intro to this challenge. I like the Idea of having to write everyday for 30 days, hopefully it will give me more umph on writing everyday when its over! I have ABOSOLUTELY NO IDEA whatI will write about for 30 consecutive days but here goes nothing! Follow me on my journey and tell people about it! We can all go together!

2 comments:

  1. I'll follow your journey! I'm cheering you on girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you! Its hard for me, FT Student and Work 2 kids and a makeup business that is really growing, but I'm trying

    ReplyDelete