Monday, December 13, 2010

Tried my hand IN FRONT of the Cam!!!

I've been told on numerous occasions that I have great bone structure and that I should try modeling. I am an extremely shy person when the focus is solely on me. But a few months back I got up the nerve to step in front of the camera! I was actually on set supposed to be doing makeup, but one of the girls didn't show up so there was A LOT of down time. What started out as the Photographer (Nathanael Peirce) taking "test shots turned into something SPECTACULAR!!!


Things went so well the first time I decided to do it again! This time I shot with Jarrell Hicks. He is a young photog here in Houston, but don't let his age fool you. He is UH-Mazing behind the camera. We call him the photo nerd! lol.






I really actually enjoy it. Stay on the look out for more from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment